Access Points ?

  Dirty Dick 11:58 02 Mar 2014

I am running a BT Hub 3 as my wireless router, I am hard wired into my Desktop PC and use wireless for my laptop/mobile devices.

I want to be able to access the internet from my garden on my laptop etc.

Can I add a device (access point, but not sure) that will extend my wireless connectivity and connect that through powerline adapters ?

  Dirty Dick 13:55 07 Mar 2014

/!\ Bump

  lotvic 19:23 07 Mar 2014

You can buy a WiFi extender homeplug/powerline (plugged into mains it's a clone of your routers WiFi Access Point) I have the TP Link brand but they all are okay AFAIK

Do a google search with the term: WiFi extender homeplug

PCA article

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?