Access 2007 Desktop and Laptop Installation?

Blitzer 20:06 07 Jan 2008

Hi,

I've bought myself a copy of Microsoft Access 2007 and am naturally assuming that I would only be permitted to install it on one either my laptop or desktop PC under the license agreement. Is this the case or would it be ok for me to install it on both my desktop and laptop?

If not on what machine would you advise I install Access?

Desktop - Windows Home XP, AMD Athlon XP2500 (overclocked to XP3000) with 1 Gig ram, X800 Pro ATI graphics. i.e. reasonable spec for it's age.

Laptop - Windows Vista Home Premium, Intel Core 2 Duo T5500, 2 Gig ram, Nvidia GeForce Go 7300 graphics. i.e. reasonable entry(ish) level laptop.

I'm very new to Access and want to learn how to use it to create my own databases from scratch so the desktop seems like a better option for working at the computer for longer periods. Whereas the laptop will obviously be more convenient and is the newer machine, how it would compare performance wise to the XP based desktop PC I really don't know - any thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. ;-)

recap 20:17 07 Jan 2008

I can't answer your first question 100% Blitzer, FE I would think would give you a definte answer.

I have modules on Access at beginners level you may have a copy of if you wish?

Blitzer 20:31 07 Jan 2008

Firstly thanks very much for the reply and offer but I'm gonna have to ask a real noobie question now, but what are modules? Depending what they are used for though I may be interested. :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?