[email protected]

Studdy 20:51 04 Oct 2006

I keep getting emails from [email protected] telling me to go to a link and give my email address or I will suspended from yahoo within 24 hours. Is this o.k or dangerous?

Batch 20:54 04 Oct 2006

Ignore it - it's just a spammer trying to confirm your email address so that they can deluge you with spam

JanaMan 20:56 04 Oct 2006

Phising and spam

If they now you email address why ask it again?
wierdos

Its a phising atempt - right click on the link and click copy link target and then paste it here - if failed jus make sure u have an updated virus scan and spyware protection - click the link - copy the link and past it here - if it isnt https:// or if a padlock doesnt appear anywhere on your browser dont reply to it.

If u paste the link i will check it for you

I would reply to them an tell em to suk on their mothers left t**

Totally-braindead 20:58 04 Oct 2006

You're better off not replying to then and just ignoring it. Add it to your blocked senders as well.

JanaMan 21:01 04 Oct 2006

lol
yeah TB is right - jus ingore and block - if you have something like Mcafee total protection just report it

mammak 21:41 04 Oct 2006

Your comments are unacceptable for a family forum
please do not post such common dribble.

Jimmy14 21:55 04 Oct 2006

totally right in what you say and I am laughing about your "common dribble" comment. NIce one.

mammak 21:59 04 Oct 2006

What would you call it? erm dont answer that lol :-))

Jimmy14 22:01 04 Oct 2006

don't worry I won't jeapordise my position on here as well or call it lowering to he/she's level.

mammak 22:03 04 Oct 2006

Say no more :-))

terryf 23:14 04 Oct 2006

I have noticed that JanaMan seems to delight in rude and inappropriate remarks on this and other threads. Quite puerile really. Wonder if he understands big words like inappropriate and puerile :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?