about networking

aaarif 21:51 12 Apr 2014

Dear sir, hi im arif shaikh from ,mumbai (india) im college student of commerece im just 21 years old, sir im just currently working in school as a backup engineer my school has a 120 pcs there, sir we faced every two day about network problem we dont using doamin just normal login w have server 2008 bcoz of software which are techers using in thier class so pls sir help me how to fix ntwork problem wat i do for network, wat should i do we r using all system in xp i we have 120 pcs as i told u wat should i do pls sir help me pls sir im only computer engineer there so techares alawayz blame me the network problem bcoz of me sir if u help so i dnt kknow but iw want learn by u pls sir wat should i do server cahnge xp change system upgrade wat shuld we do pl sir help help

NelsonRosell 05:22 14 Apr 2014

you say you are a commerce student and computer engineer? I can't even understand your status. its better to understand the network at least you have a basic idea its hard to explain if you got no knowledge in networking

pjunaid 08:49 20 Apr 2014

Before you start digging any deeper, let's eliminate any network connectivity problems. The easiest way is to use the link below: click here there is a single button you need to press to start the tests... The Connectivity Checker will perform a series of network tests for modern Web Services like WebSockets and WebRTC. A unique url will be created with the results which you can then share with us and we'll hopefully understand what is your problem or then we'll start digging deeper!)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?