7 terror

User-361D919A-9369-49DD-BB21C57F113ABA43 17:42 06 Nov 2009

Help! I installed the Windows 7 Tranformation Pack. I unstalled it using Renvo Unstaller. Everything is still there. I have tried Everything. The icons boot screen logos everything is there. I have tried system restore scanned the computer for viruses using AVG Free 8.5. Scanned for Malware using Anti-Malware and scanned with Windows Defender! Any help will be app.
Many thanks IT Advisor

rdave13 18:04 06 Nov 2009

Try sfc /scannow ; click here
As with any repair it can be a lottle bit risky so make a backup of your docs etc. first.

woodchip 19:44 06 Nov 2009

Why not use System Restore to Revert to before you installed then delete Folders and files for it in Windows Explorer

rdave13 19:48 06 Nov 2009

It's been tried. Looks like the system files have been permanently changed. I suggest sfc first and if that fails then a repair maybe.

Thanks will try them

Would reinstaling it help. Once instaled then would I removed it again. Please reply back. Oh by the way all restore pionts have been deleted somehow. I have Tuneup 2008. Tried restore doesn't work

Anybody

Technotiger 17:16 04 Dec 2009

Try re-installing the 7 Transformation Pack and then use Revo to uninstall it again - but following these instructions exactly ...

During the un-install process you may be asked if you want to re-start your computer, DO NOT re-start at this point, let Revo continue. You will eventually get the option to Select All and to Delete - DO SO. You may be given the same options a second time, again DO SO, do not be picky, just accept all that Revo chooses.
After clicking on Finish, re-start your computer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?