560 19:56 29 Jun 2008

Hi Folks. I can't connect my Sony Ericsson K770i Mobile to my PC via USB because Windows (XP) cannot find the drivers even when pointed right at them! I've tried the software provided with the phone and the latest PC Suite downloaded from Sony Ericsson.
I've tried from Disc and from drivers on the C\: Drive using the software wizard and direct from Device Manager letting Windows search and pointing Windows directly at the folder containing the Drivers but Windows always returns a failed installation because it can't find the software. Any Wizards out there that can help?
Thanks.

560 20:16 29 Jun 2008

Hi Folks. I can't connect my Sony Ericsson K770i Mobile to my PC via USB because Windows (XP) cannot find the drivers even when pointed right at them! I've tried the software provided with the phone and the latest PC Suite downloaded from Sony Ericsson.
I've tried from Disc and from drivers on the C\: Drive using the software wizard and direct from Device Manager letting Windows search and pointing Windows directly at the folder containing the Drivers but Windows always returns a failed installation because it can't find the software. Any Wizards out there that can help?
Thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Intel Coffee Lake release date and specifications

12 Amazing British Craft Beer Label Designs

watchOS 4 review

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017