3D church

Graham ® 17:16 19 May 2004

Get a little religion whilst surfing. No bad language, now! click here

Old Shep 17:55 19 May 2004

You are one sad person Graham

Audeal 18:07 19 May 2004

Graham ®: I went on this site on its first day, only last week. I was so discusted with the language for a religious site that I sent a complaint to the administrators. Apart from an acknowledgement of the e-mail I have heard nothing else. I am not a religious person, by a long way but I find that sort of language so offensive in a "Church".

I went on it once more, a few days later and found the language had improved somewhat but I still was not satisfied with it.

Say a pray for me, if you dont mind because I don't know how to do that.

end 18:23 19 May 2004

"Get a little religion whilst surfing"...surely one does that anyway without the need to resort to "unnecessary language" etc...ones own principles and ethics determine WHERE and WHAT one sees ; even on this forum "common courtesy" and "religious and ethical principles" DO "come into play"; although I AM " contirbuting " TO this htread by this answer, I find it "sad" that someone has "seen fit" to "introduce" a thread "in this direction" . I do not see it as "funny" ...IF one wants to visit a site for religious purposes and GAIN from IT, I will post the link , one which I for ONE "visit" frequently.......(or e mail the link to an individual to save it being "misused" ...as I do not want to ahve THAT "responsibility" on my shoulders.....)...

Graham ® 19:29 19 May 2004

Thanks for contirbuting, enid.

Old Shep 19:33 19 May 2004

Don't think they've got our sense of humour Graham. Brightens up the day does't it.

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:50 19 May 2004

It welcomed me as the 'Great Lord Beelzebub, Supreme Master of the dominions of Hades and Huddersfield' and condemned me to eternal damnation and hair loss. I am slightly perturbed by this :-((

G

Old Shep 20:51 19 May 2004

It's a con they already know you.

Djohn 20:59 19 May 2004

enid? ;o)

What's worrying you the most GANDALF <|:-)>? The hair loss? ;o)

Legolas 22:01 19 May 2004

I am a little confused by your post, as far as I could see Graham ® was only giving us a link to an on-line church, not really my cup of tea but certainly can't do any harm. I am a Christian but I hope I am not the least religious :-)

SANTOS7 22:13 19 May 2004

thank god i'm an athiest

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?