321 Studios DVD X COPY Xpress activication

Colin Canavan 11:32 14 Nov 2006

I have a copy of 321 Studios DVD X COPY Xpress which I bought from Time a couple of years ago. I have just had to do a complete reload but need an activation code to restart the program. The telephone number I used last time is no longer available.Any bright sparks out there have a soluiton?

Sic 11:36 14 Nov 2006

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you can't reactivite it, the company went bust after lawsuits in the US. Another company bought their asetts and closed the activation servers to make you buy new software.

I was in the same situation and would love to be proved wrong, but i think you just have to accept that the software is no longer useable.

Vangeliska 11:46 14 Nov 2006

will copy any DVD and has the added advantage of making it fit on a regular 4.7GB disc and it makes the copy Region Free.

Vangeliska 11:54 14 Nov 2006

download site for DVDShrink 3.2 plus instructions for using. click here

RickyC :-) 12:04 14 Nov 2006

Hi Canavan

Sic is correct, unfortunately it's not possible to activate the program now. This is a particular shame as a number of 321 Studios' applications were extremely useful. As the link Sic posted suggests, 321 Studios went into administration, so there is no longer a support department or currently-maintained website, and naturally no activation codes are being sent out.

DVDshrink is a suitable replacement for DVD X Copy, but don't forget the copyright issues with making copies of commercial DVDs - we don't want you getting into trouble!

kind regards

Richard
Cover Disc Editor

James. 13:26 14 Nov 2006

click here and submit a support ticket with your license code etc, they may help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires