3 dongle problem ZTE

Rebecca-1611318 17:26 04 Sep 2010

had my dongle plugged in and was connected. Then plugged my camera in a different USB port to import pics. Pics would not import and lost my connection. I am still unable to connect and unable to import my pics. I uninstalled the 3connect software then plugged in the dongle to reinstall but a menu comes up to import pics only not to install. It's as if my laptop has my camera and dongle mixed up, strange as it sounds, and I have no way of rectfying it :( please help

woodchip 17:34 04 Sep 2010

Go into Device Manager and uninstall all usb then restart PC so it can refind all USB and set them up Do not have anything Plugged into USB other than Keyboard and Mouse. then retry import pictures etc

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:35 04 Sep 2010

disconnect both dongle and camera

click here

download and run

us device viewer to remove all instances of your camera drivers and dongle drivers.

reconnect let windows find and install new hardware and retry

Graphicool1 17:37 04 Sep 2010

Do a System Restore' to back before you originally installed the dongle. Unless that was months ago. If that's the case go back to before you plugged the camera in with the dongle.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?