2 website hosts needed

Fullywired 15:54 13 Aug 2006

hi guys!

i have just designed a website for a local hair salon. i need firstly a free host that has no banners or adverts but allows javascript so that i can test the site and get opinions on it. sencondly i need a good paid host that will allow me around 5 email addresses, a free .co.uk domain and so that my email addresses can be [email protected]. i would like a host that offers good support and a good uptime they also must be cheap and allow FTP uploads.

Regards

Fully

ade.h 16:05 13 Aug 2006

For the two best paid hosts available, click here and click here. The latter offers a good freespace as well, while the former is the best value of the two paid packages. I use - and highly rate - both companies.

ade.h 16:07 13 Aug 2006

More detail, based on what you said: Web Mania works out the cheapest even with a 2yr .co.uk domain, while Heart offers a free .co.uk domain, but still works out a bit more expensive. Both are highly featured above and beyond your stated requirements.

Fullywired 16:15 13 Aug 2006

thanks ade.h web mania looks good for £25 a year. i have made the site with microsoft expression web designer, will i need frontpage extentions or not?

Regards

fully

ade.h 16:36 13 Aug 2006

Possibly; I don't know.

Fullywired 17:23 13 Aug 2006

site is currently up at click here so i dont think i need frontpage extentions and the site can be tested from there

Regards

Fully

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?