2 towers 1 monitor

  Bonynge 16:18 01 Apr 2006

I want to connect two pc towers to the same monitor and switch between the two. I know there is a Gizmo for doing this can anyone tell me what it is called.

  taffyal 16:28 01 Apr 2006

Its called a KVM switch- I use one with 2 PCs, use same mouse as well, great little gadget.

  Bonynge 16:30 01 Apr 2006

That's great thanks very much, one more thing will PC world have one

  VoG II 16:33 01 Apr 2006
  Bonynge 16:40 01 Apr 2006

Thanks very much my problem is resolved

  spuds 17:31 01 Apr 2006

I raised the same question yesterday click here

  interzone55 20:33 01 Apr 2006

I've just seen a KVM on sale in B&Q of all places. £29.99 including cables.

  Bonynge 21:38 01 Apr 2006

thanks alan

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?