2 short dvd films on to one dvd, please help.

square eyes 03:53 01 Mar 2006

Hi,
I have 2 dvd's, both with a half-hour tv program (sent from the tv company). Im desperate to put the 2 tv programs onto the same disc. I have nero6 installed but dont find much help in their manual. Is it dvd video files that i need to burn?
I wasn't able to put all the vob, ifo files ect from both discs onto the same burn window.
Do i need to rename them or something?

Any help is very appreciated as i urgently need to do them and make several copies, but one dvd seems much better than two.

Many thanks

Bren.ie 09:08 01 Mar 2006

Have you tride a stand alone DVD recorder. You can record your DVD's as you would TV programmes

David4637 15:50 01 Mar 2006

Could you please tell me whether DVD Writers produce VOB or AVI files when copying on to DVD. Presumably these DVDs will play on a standalone DVD Players. Thanks David

square eyes 16:09 01 Mar 2006

refresh

jack 17:44 01 Mar 2006

If you are attempting to copy the items via a computer using burner software, then load the films into a folder on the HDD [ My movies] and Burn them as on one pass.
The burn process on a DVD will most likely close the disk ,so that 2 passes will not be possible

Bren.ie 09:43 02 Mar 2006

Sorry David I have no idea re VOB or AVI files. But output is playable on standalone DVD player.

Jack's suggenstion above loooks good.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?