110 Volt to 24 Volt transformer

  Llyn 16:16 13 May 2003

I am shortly going to the USA for a holiday, but my digital camera charger, and the separate battery charger are both 240V. The States uses 110V. Where can I obtain a transformer that will enable my batteries to recharge?

  Hotfingers 16:18 13 May 2003

Have you looked on click here It stocks
most things like this.

  ton 20:36 13 May 2003

Would it be cheaper to buy a cheap battery charger when you get there? Just a thought.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires