Which of these gaming PCs should I buy as a novice PC gamer?

CompleteN00b 15:28 07 Feb 2015

Ive had 0 experience with PC gaming, and not a huge budget to work with, but wanted to get into it as I'm not interested in forking out a tonne of money for a PS4/Xbone with far less features, and fewer games to play. As I don't posses the knowledge to build my own PC to my liking I had a look around the web and came across a few PCs that I have taken a liking to. As I'm not sure which one to go for I've come on here to propose the question to you, which one of the following should I purchase?

• DinoPC Magmadon GTX 750 Ti
  • Chillblast Fusion Spartacus
  • Cyberpower Infinity Apollo Pro

Thanks in advance!

rdave13 20:46 07 Feb 2015

The last on the list only has onboard graphics. So I'd bin that one.

Chillblast has a micro case so upgrading might be a bit more difficult. Better PSU and CPU but the most expensive.

Dino has a good sized case, slower CPU but cheaper than Chillblast by about 40 squids.

I'd go for the Chillblast one. That's my preference though.

Have you thought of buying a tower only? If you have a monitor, keyboard and mouse then a Tower only could give you a better specification PC? You could upgrade the monitor at a later date.

nickf 23:32 12 Feb 2015

As rdave says , you will be better off getting monitor ,keyboard etc separately . similar price click here . Comes with a rather good 3 year warranty .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?