Which car game for mentally disabled?

RobertRick 19:01 04 May 2015
Answered

Sorry if I've posted this twice.

Hi. I need help to find a game. I'm the dad of a mentally disabled boy who likes car-games. But he doesn't understand the rules. Instead he just hits the gas pedal and has fun smashing into things.

He plays Disney's "Cars" that way. "Need for Speed Underground II", and "Flatout2". You can play all these games without understanding any rules and without racing other cars for winning- because there is either a large landscape/city you can explore right from the start, or you can access all tracks without having to earn the right first. I've tried to buy more car games for him like "NFS Most wanted", "Burnout Paradise" and "Underground 1" but he can't use them because you have to win to access new tracks or areas to drive in. That means he's stuck on one racetrack and it quickly gets boring.

So here comes the question: Do you know of car-games (or mc-games or whatever moves fast an furiously..) where all tracks or most tracks can be accessed immediately?

Hope you can help me out here. Thanks, Henrik

RobertRick 19:05 04 May 2015
Answer

Forgot to say: He plays PC, win8 and XP and also Wii.

mart7 12:49 05 May 2015

Destruction derby? That was back in 1995,wether or not it would run on xp I honestly cant say

RobertRick 21:15 05 May 2015

Thanks, I'll look into it!

RobertRick 21:22 05 May 2015

Destruction Derby is free to play on the net. I'll try that with him soon :-)

Bailifei 02:08 14 May 2015

Here are a list of simple driving games that are free to download. My personally favorite one is Driving Speed.

click here

RobertRick 23:10 04 Jun 2015

Thanks Bailifei. We'll try that out too!

Stanxl 00:16 11 Jun 2015

Try Need for Speed Rivals. It also has a free ride mode. There is also a bunch of great racing games on WII like: Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing, Mario Kart Wii, Excite Truck etc.

RobertRick 22:27 16 Jul 2015

That sounds good. I'll buy nfs rivals and excite truck for wii right away :-D

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?