Tomb Raider Legends NDS

Covergirl 12:53 22 Jan 2009

I'm stuck in Khazakstan on the motorbike alongside the train.

I'm chasing the train, killing the baddies, jumping the jumps and picking up the first aid kits, but when I get to the two cars by the tunnel, Lara just "dies" or rather, the game resets to the start of the chase and I start the whole chase again.

And again.

And again . . . .

I've tried driving off the cliff, up the mountain, stopping, shooting at the cars, every key combo I can manage with 8 fingers and 2 thumbs but it just repeats and repeats and repeats.

Any suggestions please.
Thanks in advance

Rigga 14:04 22 Jan 2009

"following the curving path and using the wooden ramps to jump over the train. After two such jumps, the path curves around to the left. Drive up the narrow path alongside the moving train and then jump the bike off the end of the path onto the train. Steer with the Control Pad to make Lara land on the flatcars with the motorcycle pointing straight forward as much as possible. When you land the jump successfully, a movie plays, showing Lara's dramatic entrance at the train yard."

Taken from the walkthrough here > click here <

HTH. R.

Covergirl 15:03 22 Jan 2009

Unfortunately there's no curving path, wooden ramps and every attempt I've made to jump the train just lands me at the side of the track with some expense to health

It's just a long bike ride-come-shootout. When you get to the tunnel and the two cars, the road bears to the right through a gap then the road ends. After another couple of yards there's a cliff which you die on if you go over it. If you stop behind, alongside or in front of the cars, you die. If you stop on the road you die. If you ride up the mountain you die.

I'll try going over the cliff a bit slower next time - I might get a parachute icon like on the first stage. Then I'll try more key combos, RTFM and some more walkthroughs

Thanks anyway.

Covergirl 17:46 22 Jan 2009

There's a path round the back of the mountain, thereafter Riggas instructions apply
Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

HP’s new Surface Pro rival is designed specifically for Adobe-using designers and artists

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?