Team mate required,

wolfie3000 20:33 20 Jan 2009

Im currently gameless at the moment and am looking for a new and exciting online game to play,
What im after is a team mate to hook up with to play a new online game.

Preferably a MMORPG or a game like Second Life,
Basicly we both start the game as newbies and help each other to progress, or if its a game you already play then help me to understand the game a bit better and help each other out.

My friends at the moment are happy with the games they are playing but i am after a new challenge.

I was playing Perfect World but i got to the stage where i completed all the quests and gotten bored of just grinding all day.

I dont mind most online games apart from World of warcraft.

Preferably i would prefer a free online game so theres no waiting to buy the game.

Let me know if you are interested, i usually play most evenings and sometimes through the night.

Mr Mistoffelees 17:12 21 Jan 2009

What is it about WOW that you do not like? I have been playing it for almost two years and have still not got bored with it because there is so much to do in the game, it has enormous depth.

wolfie3000 17:19 21 Jan 2009

Well i must admit i have in the past slated WoW alot, this is because not only do you pay for the game but then you get charged to play it each month,

Seems to me like a big con, especially when there are IMO better mmorpg's around like Perfect world.

I recommend anyone to at least try Perfect World to see just how stunning the game really is.

click here

And now there is a newly opened Uk version.

click here

Its totally free to play and both the Malaysian and UK communities are welcoming and friendly.

But back to the original thread, anyone up for trying a new game and teaming up with me?

wolfie3000 18:40 11 Feb 2009

Ok well i found a new team mate, a guy from germany who was in the same position as me so i told him about Perfect World and now im training him up.

For some reason he chose to be a Panda, well known for there fighting prowess and strength lol

click here

Forum Editor 23:22 11 Feb 2009

and a giant Panda can be a very dangerous animal indeed, so your team mate isn't daft.

wolfie3000 01:38 12 Feb 2009

i found out that he isn't daft after all, yes pandas are tough especially his, hes 20 levels below me yet has almost equal strength in game.

Plus he has the cute factor, no longer when out riding with my guild do i get female players going "aww look at the cute tiger" no i now hear female players saying "aww look at the cute panda"

So i guess he made the right choice, what worries me now is when he gets up to my level he will be able to defeat me in a fight.

Lets hope he doesn't get any smart ideas about taking over my position as commander of the guild as im stuffed if he does.

Last thing i need is a traitorous panda in my guild, but hes a decent guy so its all cool.

wolfie3000 01:53 12 Feb 2009

Anyway i doubt he will betray me anytime soon as he has archery training at the weekend.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?