Replacement software required for games controller

ponytail 10:19 08 Sep 2017

Does anyone know if I can get the software for my games controller which is a Game Prince JH-907.Have not used it on this laptop but seem unable to find the disc.Thank's

ponytail 10:21 08 Sep 2017

Have now just found the software

ponytail 10:41 08 Sep 2017

I have installed the software but unsure as to how I check all the buttons are working

ponytail 11:23 08 Sep 2017

Have had a lot of problems since installing the software tried to uninstall it but cannot find it.This is the 4th ti

ponytail 11:48 08 Sep 2017

The last reply should have said this is the 4th time I have tried to send this reply.When click on post nothing seems to happen and I have to shut down the laptop.I would like to uninstall that software but cannot find it in my programs.I have sent this from my wifes laptop

ponytail 11:50 08 Sep 2017

I have just tried to send a reply using my wifes laptop but nothing happens when I press post

Menzie 22:15 08 Sep 2017

What version of Windows are you using?

ponytail 09:14 09 Sep 2017

Windows 7 64bit

Menzie 20:51 10 Sep 2017

From the Microsoft Answers Site:

You can also try to remove the drivers from the device manager

To uninstall a device by using Device Manager, follow these steps:

a) Start Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound, and then click Device Manager.

b) Expand the node that represents the type of device that you want to uninstall, right-click the device entry, and click Uninstall.

c) On the Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click OK to start the uninstall process.

In the case of your Controller it should appear as a HID (Human Interaction Device). The controller must be connected to appear in the device manager.

Hopefully your system is stable enough to get these steps done.

ponytail 15:19 12 Sep 2017

Thanks Menzie I did what you suggested and it worked.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017