Pre-built Gaming PC recommendations please

Nixeska 00:43 02 Nov 2014

I have looked around and understand that building your own rig is the best thing to do for high end PC gaming. But financially I'm looking to get something from Best Buy or Amazon because of payment plans (Although I don't know if you can find good parts around Amazon to build one that way).

Bluntly put I am not very savvy when it comes to computer specs. I understand the basics of RAM, but when it comes to the nitty gritty I honestly don't know what I'm doing.

I'm looking to play things like WoW, Dark Souls 2, and Skyrim on high or ultra settings smoothly. And I'm not looking for one that can play all three at one time. I'm not too worried about pricing since I can pay it over 12 months in the case of Amazon and Best Buy.

Domitus_computers 18:14 03 Nov 2014

There are some smaller companies that build quality systems (with good warranties/tech support etc) That will offer much better quality. Most Big well known companies pay so much in overhead that they have to use alot of cheap crap parts but there are good alternatives.

This is our company, and there aer options like paypal credit/etc available for payment options and most likely we could build you a computer that is better than anything you will find on amazon at a better price that you will love. Domitus Computers (225)627-3727

If you want I can look up the website address but didn't know it off hand

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?