£1000 Gaming PC - what to get?

bazingaking77 00:57 12 Nov 2014

Hi, This will be my first gaming PC so please forgive me if I'm not sure for example which graphics card is better than another. Anyway, with that done, for Christmas I can get a gaming computer for £1000. I don't want to build one my self because I'm worried I'll break some part costing me £100s.

The £1000 budget is flexible though, but I could not go over £1100 maximum, and would prefer to stay around £1000, however, this £1000 needs to include peripherals like keyboard, mouse and monitor. If possible, I would like a 1080p monitor, like This One. which is already £100 gone. If possible as well, I would like 16GB RAM and a pretty good graphics card and processor.

Basically, what can I get for my money, and to try and make it last a couple of years without needing an upgrade? Thanks and please reply soon!

bazingaking77 01:14 12 Nov 2014

I also Tried to build one on cougar and is this any good?: click here would however need to drop £100-£200 off of this so is there anything there that is lacking or a bit excessive? Thanks again. :)

I

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Comment afficher des fichiers cachés sur Mac ?