noob to mmorpg

gengiscant 14:14 07 Jun 2009

I have never played a mmorpg,not sure I want to more of a gunman (fps) myself.
Saying that I think I would quite like to try,my problem is which one? how do I learn to play,what to do etc etc.
Any advice welcome.

Kevscar1 18:38 07 Jun 2009

stick free mmorpg in your search engine then try one. They all have tutorials to get you started.

wolfie3000 21:31 07 Jun 2009

I always reccomend Perfect world as a good MMORPG, its totally free, easy to use and has a great online community.

Also i just happen to be giving away an account for the game free.

click here

The game is one of the easiest MMORPG games to play and iv tryed them all.

I used to hate MMORPG games with a passion as they were all to confusing and like yoursaelf was more inrto FPS games, that was until i tryed Perfect world,
Im now addicted to it, so give it a go and if you want my old account you wont even need to register just download and install the game.

gengiscant 22:05 07 Jun 2009

Thanks,will look in to this tomorrow.

Kevscar1 22:25 07 Jun 2009

Silly question but if it's so good (hated it myself) and you are addicted to it why are you giving your account away.

wolfie3000 00:44 08 Jun 2009

Its so good i made multiple accounts to try different builds, have a character for a film, (the one im giving away due to it not being used now) and my main account which i use daily.

Currently have two accounts, one for test builds and the other which has my main characters on.

Kevscar1 15:21 08 Jun 2009

There are also hundreds of free browser games of al differnt genres available.
As I am off work at the moment I have 6 different ones runing at the same time. Space, Submarine, WW11. Medieval Fighting, Medieval Straegy and buiding.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Les meilleures tablettes 2017