Need help upgrading my PC!

potless 13:09 30 Mar 2017

Please help me boost my fps!

Current PC Specs: Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 CPU (2.40GHz, 1MB L2 cache, 800MHz FSB, Intel® 64, Idle States, Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology, Thermal Monitoring Technologies, Execute Disable Bit) Memory: 4 GB DDR2 SDRAM Hard Drive: 160 GB SATA hard drive Optical Drive: DVD-Rom drive Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GT 710 1GB DDR3 Dedicated Graphics Card with DVI/HDMI/VGA outputs Sound Card: High Definition Audio Network Card: 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet controller

I now have £120/$149 and would like to upgrade my PC to get the most amount of FPS Possible... if anyone could let now know how i could get some more fps please let tell me! Thanks

potless 13:12 30 Mar 2017

The games i mostly play are Minecraft and random steam games but mostly minecraft

Ryan Stevens 10:29 31 Mar 2017

I want to upgrade my PC for playing games. Anyone give suggestion what can I do for upgrade my PC and playing games without any error or problems?

Ammad Yousaf 15:30 31 Mar 2017

some time boosting can fix your performance so if you still want to increase your speed to max then reply to this post other wise purchase new hardware

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?