Need advice replacing graphic card

i2Dark4Light 19:10 25 Mar 2014
Answered

I am looking to upgrade my Desktop PC, especially my graphics card for gaming as I struggle to play even mid-range games. I don't want the best, I just want something better. My range for a new graphics card is between €100-€200.

My current specs:

Operating System - Windows 7 64 bit

Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz

Memory size - 6,2 GB

Graphics - AMD Radeon HD 7450

If you guys think anything else really need an upgrade, if you could please inform me what and the price it could cost.

Thanks in advance :)

i2Dark4Light 13:42 26 Mar 2014

Belgium, I know exacly what you mean with the PSU but I have no idea how to find out.

i2Dark4Light 19:29 26 Mar 2014

Did as you said and wow, a lot more complicated than i expected, ofcourse made in china, so the easiest was just to take a Picture

i2Dark4Light 12:47 27 Mar 2014

Damn thats anoying, but great that I know now, thanks, I'll look into the replacing, but if I can't I'll be able to get someone who can, Im 100% sure I can replace a GPU though, would you have advice about PSU's(if there are some kinds that are better and how much power and average price? and also for the graphic card? I'm asking a lot but thanks already

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?