My pc crashes while gaming

Ankit22 04:06 26 May 2017

Hello I am ankit and my pc always crashes after 20 min of gaming .my pc specs are:- .core i5-3450 Ram:- 8gb ddr3 Graphics card:- Gtx 1050 ti Smps:- 240v

q33ny 11:39 05 Jun 2017

Can you give us more details about the crash? BSOD, reboot or shut down?

Ryuzaki Lollipop 12:16 06 Jun 2017

If you could, please give us more details about the crash as previously asked. Does the crash only occur in one game or do all your games crash? Have you tried to run the game/games at low graphics? With that Graphics Card, a lot of games shouldn't be a problem at all. But if there is a specific game, please tell us.

wee eddie 20:09 08 Jun 2017

The most common cause of crashes during gaming is overheating. Open up your PC and give it a blow through

Carri0n 12:45 21 Jun 2017

maybe it the problem in game, try to reinstall it

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?