im stuck on Batman AA!!!

arminmckidd 19:43 13 Nov 2009

OK im am STUCK in this game now. I am in the bat cave (65% complete) and this is after the Ivy vines bit. when i press start (objectives), it says 'stop Joker from polluting gotham river'
In this cave there is absolutely no way i can see to find a way out because there is a gigantic vine blocking my path to the main bat cave (control center).
out of the cave there is a ledge but i cannot see a way out. I tried to jump and glide but he just falls and im back to where i was.
i also tried to restart from last checkpoint, but it brings me back to the same place?!?!

HELP!

mrwoowoo 00:13 14 Nov 2009

If it's the bit where you are outside with lots of ledges and mountain bits then you do have to glide, then
I got stuck as well as it's tricky.
I think the first part to glide to is forward and slightly over to your left. Then follow your map to glide to the other ledges.
P.S I cheated by using this walkthrough at the time. (O:!
click here

arminmckidd 16:09 14 Nov 2009

no no no, its way after that.
iv just completed the bit where you beat those 2 bosses.....
im stuck!

kalignorgna 12:19 03 Dec 2009

this is where you pick up the ultra batcalw, in the batcave turn towards the wall where the box's are and walk towards it with the ultra batcalw un till the aim splits in three fire batclaw pull down wall glide over to the newley opened passage.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?