i want to push a gtx 1080 hard.

MJS WARLORD 14:57 30 Jul 2017

Ok so i got a custom built pc last july , i got it as soon as the gtx 1080 just came out. I tend to hammer a game for at least 6 months to a year or until i get fed up with it so i dont tend to buy many. Up to now i have only used witcher 3 , diablo 3 , gta v and a graphiclly demanding game called witness.

can anyone recommend a pc game that will push the card hard or is there nothing out yet to push it. I tend to go for diablo 3 type games that dont having an ending.

MJS WARLORD 14:59 30 Jul 2017

quick update..... you are not allowed to advertise companies on here so if you want to see the spec of my type .... my game breaker rig ... into a browser. its me !

Menzie 19:42 30 Jul 2017

Arma 3 Rise of the Tomb Raider The Division Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Battlefield 1

These are some of the most intensive games out right now.

Benchmark-wise 3D Mark and VR Mark will make that card sweat.

Old Deuteronomy 11:11 05 Aug 2017

I don't understand the need to "push the card hard". Surely better to play the games you like playing, rather than worry about whether your new graphics card is being pushed to it's limits.

MJS WARLORD 11:36 05 Aug 2017

maybe push it was the wrong phrase what I meant was something to show just how good it is instead of using average games that don't really need it.

nickx89 12:03 28 Aug 2017

Play Metro 2033 or Crysis. They are still power hungry games.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 Hack Latest News: How Secure is your Wi-Fi?

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Comment utiliser Twitter ?