how much should i sell my custom pc for

kieranpinder 03:46 24 Jun 2016

i bought a custom pc from cclonline it cost me £879.99 i have owned this pc for 5 months. i was just wondering how much i should sell this pc for

pc specs: CPU Intel Core i5 4690 CPU Speed 3.5 GHz Memory Description HyperX FURY Black Memory Size (Total) 8192 MB Graphics Description Intel HD 4600 Graphics Graphics card Description NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 Solid State Disk Description HyperX FURY Memory Size 120 GB Hard Disk Description Seagate 7200.14 Disk Capacity 1000 GB Motherboard Motherboard Model Gigabyte Z97P-D3 Motherboard Chipset Manufacturer Intel

Bombie 16:13 07 Jul 2016

You should look at a price of a new pc with thees specifications and the subtract from it 10-20%... (I think) If noone want buy it you can drop down the price... you can try it for 800 but for 700 I think it will be gone very fast

bremner 16:23 07 Jul 2016

Look at compatible machines on Loot to get a realistic picture.

wee eddie 20:38 07 Jul 2016

If you can transfer the Warranty, you should be able to get around 60%of the Purchase Price.

If not, go for 50%.

I have no practical experience in the market but the general opinion appears to be that selling the parts individually is the most profitable way and frequently the quickest

wee eddie 20:40 07 Jul 2016

If you can transfer the Warranty, you should be able to get around 60%of the Purchase Price.

If not, go for 50%.

I have no practical experience in the market but the general opinion appears to be that selling the parts individually is the most profitable way and frequently the quickest

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse's new logo: the trainer brand looks to its heritage for a fresh identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans ├ęchec ?