Having problems connecting to gog.com

shtan 17:43 03 Aug 2014

Ayone else having problems connecting to gog.com? I have not been able to get through for days on either my p.c. or with phone. Chrome or Explorer makes no difference. Never had a problem before.

shtan 02:28 04 Aug 2014

Thanks. According to sites like "Is it down right now", the site has been up so there is something wrong on my end. Since my phone can't connect either I'm thinking it may have to do with my wi-fi settings. I'll have to do some digging.

limomo 08:03 06 Aug 2014

All of the followers can say is items would have been more intense missing the stimulation. While counterfactual justifications are hard to confirm, I do not doubt that items would have been more intense in the short-term if we had merely allowed the instability of the old economical environment to operate themselves out.

limomo 08:05 06 Aug 2014

All of the followers can say is items would have been more intense missing the stimulation. While counterfactual justifications are hard to confirm, I do not doubt that items would have been more intense in the short-term if we had merely allowed the instability of Runescape 3 Gold the old economical environment to operate themselves out.

Secret-Squirrel 19:19 06 Aug 2014

shtan, open a Command Prompt window, type tracert gog.com hit Enter on your keyboard then copy and paste the output into your reply. Hopefully I'll then be able to tell you where the problem lies.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?