Graphic Card problem 2gb ddr3 hd 6500

Aliyan Chaudhary 19:54 29 May 2017

Hello My name is Aliyan i have a problem that I have Graphic card 2gb hd6500 my pc have 8 gb ram My all games for example gta 5 watch dogs 2 are very slow and lag plz help me i am in very much tension plz helpme and tell me solution how to solve this

Archonar 08:45 30 May 2017

The issue is that your graphics card is really not suited to be playing these games. Comparing it to a gtx 1060 (certainly not needed to play them but a good 1080p benchmark for strong performance), the 1060 6gb is 1,100% faster (see here).

I would recommend upgrading your gpu if you want to be gaming, especially on modern games, and you may also need to upgrade your cpu and ram (and power supply) depending on what the rest of your pc specs are.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review

How to draw a mandala

iPhone X review

Les meilleures enceintes Bluetooth à moins de 150 euros