Games are tearing please help

exoclap 19:26 26 Jun 2015

Hello everyone I have a really quick question. Yesterday i bought myself mass effect 1. I checked system requirements on game debate because i have a really bad computer and i wanted to make sure that i can run this game. I bought it on steam summer sale. On game debate it says that my computer is powerful enough to handle mass effect 1. So i bought it downloaded it and installed it. But when i got into the game i got screen tearing like my computer could not run this game it was really laggy and choppy. Camera moved really slow like the game was in slow motion. I reduced that game graphics. It helped a little bit but i still got huge amount of this. When i'm in game i only get 20 fps when there is action and people are shooting my fps falls to 14-16. I don't know what should i do. Is this problem with my monitor ? Because its pretty old... I would appreciate if you guys could respond My PC specs are: 4 GB RAM Intel core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 2.40 Ghz 64 bit operating system Ati radeon HD 4650 Let me know if you guys need anything else. TNX !

Devil Fish 22:11 27 Jun 2015

click here used to use this site a lot for sys requirements when i was running mid range would suspect you are close to min requirements on game which is never good as it does not give a lot of scope for tweaking

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?