Following Gamescom, which of these games are you most excited about?

PC Advisor 17:17 18 Aug 2014

The gamers among us were last week glued to the Gamescom announcements, but which upcoming video game are you most excited about? Place your vote in our poll, and read more about Gamescom here.

Menzie 18:51 18 Aug 2014

For me Rise of the Tomb Raider, I really enjoyed the last title. It is a shame that it will be Xbox exclusive on launch and I don't have the new Xbox yet, just my humble 360. I just know I will be enjoying the game a great deal if the previous was anything to go by.

Mr Mistoffelees 20:06 18 Aug 2014

No interest in any console-only games, don't have a console and not likely to get one. As for those coming to PC, none of those interest me either. Playing Elder Scrolls Online at the moment and likely to be doing for quite some time. When I get bored that likely to play Skyrim and Oblivion again.

Waiting for the next in the solo Elder Scrolls series.

Gordon Freeman 21:54 18 Aug 2014

Might this have been better in the Games forum where gamers hang out?

However, the one I'm waiting for is Dying Light, which wasn't on your list.

carver 09:29 19 Aug 2014

It's such a pity that some of these games are console only, haven't got one and don't intend to buy one.

Menzie 18:50 19 Aug 2014

Some of these games will be ported over to the PC at some point. These days exclusives are getting less common as development costs spiral.

Tomb Raider for instance is rumoured to be a timed exclusive with a release for other formats potentially next year.

Devil Fish 23:58 11 Sep 2014

far cry 4 and witcher inquisition look interesting and likelihood is they will come to pc which is my gaming platform.Assassin's creed probably will do as well but it been done to death

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?