Far Cry 2 Jungle Storm

Fr3EdOm 17:04 28 Dec 2008

Hey, just thought i might get my new TDM map out on the 6thRB Community for anyone who has the game. Try to get it on some servers and stuff. The map is called Jungle Storm. Published by Fr3EdOm, made by Sean McGlinn (Both are me lol, Fr3EdOm is my gaming name). The map is a LARGE, TDM, 12-16 players map. It is my first map, but i have made maps for other games. I'm not really sure how the map community thing works. I thought it might work by servers randomly choosing maps from the map community and them getting played and players voting on whether they like them or not. And if the map gets good votes, then it continuously gets played by other servers too. But i doubt thats how it goes lol. Anyway, please check out my map everyone, that would be cool to see others playing it on big servers and what not. It is a dark jungle map with a road system running throughout. It has towers, guard posts, bases, vehicles of all sorts, should be interesting to see how it all plays out! TY in advance.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Les meilleures applications de covoiturage 2017