Facebook And Last Fm

crosstrainer 12:39 18 Nov 2009

...Are now available via the Xbox....What a bonus, I can now use them again (the Last Fm is great...Even better than the PC version)

The typing via the onscreen keyboard in Facebook is a bit of a pfaff, but it works. It's a free download too.

MESH Support 14:47 18 Nov 2009

I cannot say I have tried it with the Facebook client considering I don't have an account but I've found plugging in a run of the mill USB keyboard into the second USB socket works just fine.

Davey

crosstrainer 06:37 19 Nov 2009

That;s a good idea, although I use the PC for major post's and photo stuff because I can't see the point in having both on at the same time :))

Awshum 13:09 19 Nov 2009

What about a keyboard for your game pad?

click here for a pic

crosstrainer 06:37 20 Nov 2009

It's a thought, now getting to grips with the xbox controller.....Miss the High Res. graphics of the PC, but am enjoying the games :))

Awshum 09:37 20 Nov 2009

Meh, it's never about the graphics!

The most gaming fun I ever had was in the old days of consoles. Photorealism is only a small element to making a good game. And some (games) take themselves too seriously.

I've missed all the fun in gaming so I bought some Nintendo consoles (DSi & a Wii) and it's awesome to get the fun back. :)

I have the chatpad for PS3 and it's very handy for text input, I'm considering grabbing one for 360 too.

crosstrainer 02:42 21 Nov 2009

True....Remember the quantum leap that DOOM was in the old day's? Look at it now and the graphics are awful, but it brought networks grinding to a halt all over the world!

babybell 16:00 25 Nov 2009

is brilliant. My Xbox is in my living room, so when I have guests, I can stick that on and we have some party music for the evening.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?