Controlling vehicles in Conflict:Global Terror

NewestRoyWidd1 01:29 16 Jun 2010

Calling all players of Conflict Global Terror;I've just got the version for PC,but can't for the life of me figure out how to steer/control the vehicles!(Jeep).
In Desert Storm 2 it was done by using the mouse to steer,but how is it done please in Global Terror?Can move forward and reverse ok by using W and S.
Any ideas will be most welcome please,I'll check for replies later today.
NRW1

Kevscar1 06:30 17 Jun 2010

Have you lokked in options controls. Most games show these things there and you can customse the keys to suit your self.

NewestRoyWidd1 11:32 17 Jun 2010

Yes,as far as I can see there's nothing in options/controls to enanle vehicle steering,but I'll take another look.Thanks for your reply.

NewestRoyWidd1 17:04 19 Jun 2010

There's nothing in controls/options that will allow control of vehicles.
Anyone else got any ideas/suggestions please?

Kevscar1 14:06 20 Jun 2010

In most games i have played they are the same as foot controls WASD with either the + and - or up and down keys to accelerate and brake. H is for Horn and either enter or space keys to enter exit.
If that doesn't work all you can do is stand beside the vehicle and press each key one at a time until you board, then try all the others until you figure out what does what.

NewestRoyWidd1 16:23 20 Jun 2010

Thanks kevscar,i'll try those.

NewestRoyWidd1 16:32 20 Jun 2010

Well done!Using the A and D keys at the same time as W and S did the job!I can now happily carry on in the game.
Sincere thanks for your help,
NRW1

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017