COD waw PC error code

Chrissib 20:20 06 Jul 2009

Hi, while playing multiplayer on line, I keep getting thrown out of the game with the same error.

'Punkbuster kicked player 'screen-name' (for 0 minutes)... Restriction: Unknown Windows API Function [131134]'

As usual Activision were completely useless, and no help whatsover.

I have updated Punkbuster, thinking this was the problem, but nothing has changed. Any ideas please.

UK Sub 23:32 06 Jul 2009

131134 - Unknown - Suspected of being caused by DVD Copy Protection Software Alpha-DVD which is a root kit similar to what Sony placed on its music CD's. Try using a Root Kit remover.

Sophos Anti-Root Kit click here

AVG Root Kit Cleaner
click here

Chrissib 20:10 07 Jul 2009

I clicked on the link suggested, and it would not let me download 'Rootkit', but went onto Spyware Doctor.

But I have loads of Spyware programes already.

UK Sub 22:47 07 Jul 2009

Couldn't see the Spyware Doctor download
but
Try this if you are having problems with the others
click here

The program will work for a full 30 days before you must either register or uninstall it.

219technoo 09:20 07 Mar 2011

This Program Can Totally Remove The Duplicate files From Your PC Within a Minute Its he Only Software That Does Its Work Faster & With The Accuracy Use <a href="click here">Duplicate File Finder</a> o Find & Remove The Duplicate File From Your PC or Any PC From Where You Want To Remove he Duplicated Files That Are Not For Any Use In Your PC...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

Les meilleures applications pour enfants 2017