COD 5

egapup 10:56 28 Dec 2008

Hi, anyone else having trouble getting COD5 to start, takes ages for the game to get going, sorted out the multiplayer but the solo is a nightmare.

mrwoowoo 15:58 29 Dec 2008

I don't know your system specs but generally, the more ram you have, the faster your load times.
The game is quite demanding,so if your cpu and GPU also are at or near the minimum requirements then this game can take a good 5 mins(honestly) to load.
May help to turn the game settings down to as low as possible.You can work them back up again a bit at a time to monitor it's effect.

STREETWORK 09:14 30 Dec 2008

It appears that the main problem here is the conflict with the graphics and the sound card.

Try this, plug a mic into the mic socket on the PC...

egapup 21:53 01 Jan 2009

mrwoowoo ive got pretty good spec on the comp, thats not the problem, thanks STREETWORK i'll give it a try.

mighty_p 16:05 13 Feb 2009

my 2.4 GHz intel with 1gb ram pc wouldnt run fast enough in the end i traded it for the ps3 console game. seen cod 5 on offer cheap online. click here
possibly all the programs i have installed makes it not suitable for gaming anymore. alas, it lasted about 8 months.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Android Oreo News: Release Date & New Features

11 must-have iMessage stickers packs by Jean Jullian, Christoph Niemann, Jon Burgerman & more

iMac 21.5-inch (2017) review

Que faire en cas de vol ou perte de votre smartphone ?