Best site which sells PC downloads & keys?

FrankieC2 12:08 24 Mar 2017

Hi Guys,

Was wondering if anyone can recommend a site which sells PC downloads & keys, which are cheaper than steam?

I've seen - click here - but I was wondering if there were any other sites people buy from?

Cheers,

FC

Devil Fish 00:20 26 Mar 2017

Amazon always worth checking they have some good deals going from time to time got the mafia 3 key off them and it was £10 quid less than steam were asking for same product.only downside with it is you cant pre download as keys are only active on release date

Menzie 02:30 26 Mar 2017

I use CD Keys sometimes as they offer cheaper prices especially on new PC releases. Only downside is no refunds as you get with Steam.

A site I find invaluable for cheaper gaming is Cheap Shark, they have all the sales and discounts across quite a few online retailers happening now. They also allow you to have alerts emailed to you when games dip to a desired price. This of course requires playing the waiting game so if playing the latest and greatest is a must it isn't for you.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone