Best PC Star Wars Games

iqs 18:34 27 Aug 2008

Hi,
I used to own a Game Cube,and was addicted to Star Wars Rouge Leader.The death star trench run was superb.

Is there a Star Wars game for the PC which has a similar level please.

Cheers

Rigga 11:14 28 Aug 2008

Try Retro Remakes > click here < some good games remade.

Star wars arcade game here, > click here <

HTH. R.

Si_L 11:36 28 Aug 2008

click here

Take your pick from here.

Si_L 11:38 28 Aug 2008

click here

Sounds like you can't go wrong with this one.

Marko797 11:54 28 Aug 2008

without a doubt...

iqs 17:22 28 Aug 2008

Thanks for the suggestions and links,cheers all :-)

Marko797 10:59 23 Sep 2008

posting about Jedi Outcast, it stuck in my mind for some reason. Probably because I never completed it first time round.

In a moment of sheer boredom, I got the disks out, wiped off the gathered dust, and reinstalled thinking 'let's have a look at this again'.

Well, for its age, it's standing up pretty well and am enjoying playing it again. OK so the grafs aren't as spectacular as say Crysis, but it's still a great game.

I do remember this being one of the best-value-for-money games I had ever played. It just goes on and on for weeks and weeks, plus the haunting Star Wars music throughout.

I haven't got my light saber yet as I need to return to the Academy and meet up with Luke. But then once I have it, that's when all the fun starts and the Force skills kick in. Rock on.

Si_L 09:37 24 Sep 2008

New one out: The Force Unleashed

iqs 20:21 24 Sep 2008

thank you for the continued support,cheers

Marko797 11:42 11 Oct 2008

Over the past weeks since posting on this thread, I've been playing, and finally finished, this game. Throughly enjoyed it, I must say.

Loads of puzzles to work out; some harder than others, but with some patience, all solvable - although I did need 'walkthrough' assistance at certain points I must say. Found a great one on the web, which helped immensely.

So that's it, game done.

If you like action games (in which u can play in either 3rd or 1st person), like puzzles, and a Star Wars theme (cue Light Sabre), then I would recommend this.

OK it's dated, as pointed out previously, but it really is good value for money, esepcially if ur a Star Wars nut.

Marko797 11:45 11 Oct 2008

I think that's only out on non-PC machines, i.e PS3/XBox etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires