Best free MMORPG?

The Tetrahedron 13:46 11 Apr 2010

Hi guys,

I am looking for the best free online based MMORPGS. I have found a few and the one I like the look of is Dungeons and Dragons online. However, being paranoid I am reticent about downloading software and creating an account from a site I am unfamiliar with, even though WOT gives it the thumbs up.

If anyone has any recommendations such as the best(s) game to play, potential security risks, sites I can trust and any opinions on this topic would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

wolfie3000 18:15 11 Apr 2010

I would recommend Perfect World,
Iv been playing for around 3 years now and love every minute.

Official server,
click here

Private server i play on,
click here

If you want to try the Private server im on then gimme a shout in game, My characters are Mishisan or Foxglove, or just shout for a member of the Quietus guild.

The game itself is easy to learn, the graphics are stunning and the community is one of the best iv seen.
The PvP and PvE is the best iv come across, all races are pretty much well balanced and the customisation of your character is mind boggling.

Heres some gameplay.
click here

My Character. :P
click here

wolfie3000 18:26 11 Apr 2010

Oh forgot to mention I play on the extreme rate part of Perfect World.

The Tetrahedron 20:37 11 Apr 2010

Hi wolfie3000,

Thanks for the info and links, I had looked at PW, but wasn't sure about. After taking a closer look at it, it dose look superb. I have created an account, so I should be joining you soon.

Cheers for the heads up,

BTW My character is zokuras,

Cheers!

wolfie3000 22:28 11 Apr 2010

Awesome il be online later tonight, Give Yuki or Papillon a shout and say you know Mishisan, they will help you and sort you out.

wolfie3000 22:32 11 Apr 2010

Oh i should mention also dont start any cultivation quests apart from the one at dream weaving port.

Also you will need zhen to buy stuff in shop,

Go here to get your zhen to buy stuff.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

11 best portfolio websites for designers and artists

Office for Mac buying guide: Price, Office 2017 rumours & new features

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?