America's Amry 3 - FREE

Bob The Nob© 12:46 19 Jun 2009

Yes, I know its basically a US army propaganda/recruitment tool but seeings as its free and its a game and that the US is only 1 country in a world of millions then the rest of us can play it for fun and any urges to join the US army will be squashed as they will most likely not accept forgieners.

click here

sorry for a bit of a rant, I've just been reading about how nobody should play this game as its all biased towards the US, and yes maybe it is but just evjoy it for what it is, a GAME!

wolfie3000 01:22 20 Jun 2009

I can understand what you mean bob, it is very G. I. Joe in its flag waving but it does look like a good game.

The reason i never played it before was the training missions at the start put me off, but i might give this new one a go.

Armchair 11:26 20 Jun 2009

Just looking at the recommended spec. for it.

click here

I might get away with that on this old PC. It's rare to find recent FPS games that I can run alright.

Cheers again.

gengiscant 04:38 21 Jun 2009

Worth a look see,after all you used thr magic word.
Free.

bounce44 08:49 27 Jun 2009

Having player AA2 for last 6 months, i enjoy the AA series alot, and is a amazing game for free. AA3 at moment is full of bugs and impossible to play. Avoid it, come back in 2 months then try it is my advice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

11 best portfolio websites for designers and artists

Office for Mac buying guide: Price, Office 2017 rumours & new features

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?