WMA ID3 tag editing

Esc4p3 14:08 14 Mar 2007

Does anyone know of a quick and easy tag editor (other than Windows Media Player) for .wma files?

I have a really simple one for MP3 files which I would thoroughly recommend click here as it is simply an exe file which you run, nothing to install.

Any suggestions?

sean-278262 15:41 14 Mar 2007

The God father is the name of the progam you require. However it takes some getting used to using. But it is highly customisable and very powerful. Just do a google for one of many download locations using the terms

"the god father id3"

Esc4p3 08:56 15 Mar 2007

Installed it last night, but unfortunately The Godfather does not support .WMA tag editing

Any other idea's anyone?

Esc4p3 10:39 20 Mar 2007

Any recommends anyone?

rick808 11:38 20 Mar 2007

Try this - click here

Esc4p3 14:24 29 Mar 2007

I finally got around to trying mediamonkey, and it was just what I needed. Comes fully recommended from me, particularly for editing wma tags.

Nikolo 16:10 31 Aug 2009

Some time ago I was looking for a good program that would edit tags for music files. I used [url=click here]mp3Tag Pro[/url], because it was very good at figuring out tags. And automating filename -> tag or tag->filename processes.
Also it could read non-unicode tags and re-tag them in unicode. So my mp3 player did not turn it into gibberish. Besides, it was quick and easy to use.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?