Which of those phones should I buy?

BillSimos 15:55 28 Feb 2016

Hi

I am thinking to buy my first android smartphone. I have 3 devices on my list, but I can't decide between them:

• Huawei p8 lite: I am scared cause I read about some call quality problems (with hd voice) but I am more scared about the battery.
  • Samsung galaxy j5: A good all-around phone, but I believe the 1.5GB RAM are going to be problem in 1 or 2 years.
  • Huawei Honor 4X: Some concernes about the screen size and the small user base that I have seen so far.

Some other phones that was on my list but I decided to exclude them was Vodafone smart ultra 6 (because I believe it will not get android 6.0), Lenovo A7000 and Lenovo p1m.

I hope with some help I will come to a final conclusion and take the "big step" to android.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:08 29 Feb 2016

you need to physically hold the things before you decide to buy - it's got to feel comfortable above all else.

If its a cheap phone your after then Vodaphone smart ultra six is excellent, good memory and long battery life, more than pleased with mine for £100.

rickf 20:43 29 Feb 2016

Get the HUawei Honor 7. Son got it for over a year now and still very happy.

poojasharma123 13:07 23 Jun 2016

you should buy Hyve Storm.It is nice phone with lowest price.

Govan1x 10:51 24 Jun 2016

Still opening old posts poojasharma123.

Not answered in 4 months not going to answer now as he has probably bought one by now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?