I bought a Fujitsu-Siemens Loox from EBuyer last year, mainly due to the good customer reviews. It works fine 97% of the time. The problem is that the other 3% of the time it gives totally wrong directions! Every time I've used it on a long journey it's done this. When we first tested it on a 120 mile journey we knew, at a major 'T' junction in Scotland when we had to to turn right, it told us to turn left, which would have been about 60 miles out of our way! When we turned right anyway, it just carried on as normal. Buy one of these but take a map and navigator - just in case! I sent a damning review to EBuyer and guess what? It didn't appear! I think they only print good reviews or invent them. Won't be caught again..