Which lead do I need for camera to TV?

  s99Raj 17:53 07 Sep 2008

I have a Nikon Coolpix L10 digital camera, and on the side is a tiny (about 5 mm long) USB port.

Is there a lead I can use which fits into this port and the other end into a TV?

The TV has an S Video socket and another round (don't know what it's called) video socket coloured yellow.

  alB 18:30 07 Sep 2008

This one should do the job click here ...alB

  s99Raj 18:40 07 Sep 2008

Ah, thanks for that. Looks like the sort of thing I need.

  dms_05 08:15 08 Sep 2008

The yellow socket is called a 'phono' socket. Sometimes it's called by its original name 'RCA' socket.

  jack 10:22 08 Sep 2008

Has this sort of lead gone the way of memory cards now- 'You need it so go buy one'

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Acer Predator 21X review

Game of Thrones GIFs: how Eran Mendel is creating hilarious weekly GIFs based on each episode's…

How to increase storage on iPhone

Nokia 8 : rumeurs & soirée de lancement