NoIdea21 19:52 08 Oct 2006

Can anyone help.
I have a vivitar vivicam 3815 digital camera and have lost the cable that is used to conect it to my pc. I have been to pc world and they were unable to help.

  Vangeliska 20:02 08 Oct 2006

Looks like it needs a USB cable, shouldn't be a problem getting one. Any knowledgable PC world salesman should know what it needs.

  Kate B 00:56 09 Oct 2006

Or just get a card reader. Camera software is usually rubbish.

  NoIdea21 01:10 09 Oct 2006

Thank you for your response everyone.
Cheers Kate B I had not considerd that

  anchor 10:59 09 Oct 2006

"Cheap as chips" at 7dayshop. I never use any but a card reader.

click here

  anchor 10:59 09 Oct 2006

I meant to say, "I never use anything but a card reader".

  Stuartli 16:40 09 Oct 2006

There are various types of USB cables - digital cameras usually have one with the more familiar USB plug at one end and a smaller, square one which fits the camera.

But, as Kate B and anchor point out, a 10 or 12-in-1 memory card reader/writer will do exactly the same job and is, in fact, easier to use in many respects in my experience.

  NoIdea21 23:04 09 Oct 2006

Purchased card reader today £15.99 great.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Comment afficher des fichiers cachés sur Mac ?