viewty phone

dellking 15:59 30 Oct 2008

Help my phone keep saying divert activated when i make a call and i cant send txt msg too.i tried everything not works.

tullie 18:11 31 Oct 2008

Have you read the book and if required your phone provider?If you go into call settings you can change it there.

Westley Justus 12:19 28 Nov 2008

Hey i was thinking of geting a new phone because i'm bored and sick of my current one, and one that i was thinking of is the viewty! it looks amazing , and it has a great camera and some of my friends have it and its looks really good, also u can do loads of stuff on it and its like everything thats good on a phone slipped inside the viewty.. but the only problem is the price, the phone that i can only get is a pay as you go phone, but it's very expensive like around £200 and i dont think its fair for my parents to have to buy that for me, so i was thinking of using my own money from my bank account, i have over £200 i think and i'd love to buy the viewty, its amazing and i was also thinking of getting a digital camera but the viewty has a digital camera thats amazing!! should i buy this phone ?

[url=click here]mobile data transfer[/url]

Westley Justus 12:21 28 Nov 2008

Hey i was thinking of geting a new phone because i'm bored and sick of my current one, and one that i was thinking of is the viewty! it looks amazing , and it has a great camera and some of my friends have it and its looks really good, also u can do loads of stuff on it and its like everything thats good on a phone slipped inside the viewty.. but the only problem is the price, the phone that i can only get is a pay as you go phone, but it's very expensive like around £200 and i dont think its fair for my parents to have to buy that for me, so i was thinking of using my own money from my bank account, i have over £200 i think and i'd love to buy the viewty, its amazing and i was also thinking of getting a digital camera but the viewty has a digital camera thats amazing!! should i buy this phone ?

[url=click here] mobile data transfer [/url]

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?