Viewing pictures on my DVD player

spooky218 10:48 28 Oct 2007

I am trying to view my /jpeg images on my dvd player. I have just dragged and dropped my pictures on to a disk, but the DVD player just beeps at me when I try and view them - what am I doing wrong?

crosstrainer 11:40 28 Oct 2007

Are you using? Drag and drop will not create the correct file structure for your DVD player to read.

spooky218 12:33 28 Oct 2007

I have a DELL machine and I think it has got SONIC installed, do I need to use this?

jack 16:38 28 Oct 2007

Spooky will you please clarify what you are trying to do.The images you are trying to look at - where are they?

spooky218 16:40 28 Oct 2007

I have downloaded pictures from my fuji camera - onto computer as jpegs - I am now trying to view them on my dvd player

john bunyan 17:45 28 Oct 2007

I think you can just select the .jpegs you want and copy them to a DVD - suggest a + or - RW so you can re use it if you want or wait till you have enough to more or less fill a DVD and save to a + or - R disc. In any case use this to back up photos !

Baleno_E 06:46 31 Oct 2007

I think you should make a photo DVD that can be played on TV. I recommend DVD Photo Slideshow to make a photo DVD.

jack 12:16 31 Oct 2007

Not all DVD players can cope with 'burned' disks
Something to do with the firm ware set used and the type of laser deployed.
There is a web site that lists all the makes of player and their burned disk capabilities.

I access it through mt slide show program which is
click here
DVDPixPlay

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?