Upgrade to v 5 of Photoshop Elements?

Ilf 15:54 11 Oct 2006

I want to buy Photoshop Elements, and have discovered there's a very recent upgrade from 4 to 5.

There are few reviews available, but I found two on Amazon's USA site - one gave it 5 stars, the other nil, saying it was a downgrade.

Has anyone here any information/views about it?

sean-278262 20:37 11 Oct 2006

click here
click here
click here

First 3 reviews in google searching "photoshop elements 5 review"

Ilf 10:58 12 Oct 2006

Thank you very much for your reply, Creature of the Nile, that's very helpful.

One thing: I think the third review you link to is not strictly of Elements 5, though it is headlined as such. It appears to be a review of a supplement to Elements 4, supplied by a third party, but it sounds interesting in itself.

Ilf 13:42 12 Oct 2006

Oh help - I've just noticed I misread your name, Nite Creature! I'm sorry about that!

Tell me, is there no way one can edit one's post? Or preview it?

sean-278262 14:32 12 Oct 2006

I wouldnt worry about it matey. If this is what you needed then please do click to say it is sorted.

Dont worry about getting the name right. I have made more typos in a week than most people do so dont worry too much. You will note I never use ' so nay bother. Goodluck with PE5.

COTN

Ilf 16:40 12 Oct 2006

OK - will do. I had thought of leaving it unchecked until I'd actually bought it, just in case someone else had anything to add, but I think I might as well do it now, as I'm about to order it.

Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: UAL Central Saint Martins

MacBook Pro 15-inch (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?