Thl W200S won't start up

GuusJanssen 06:39 27 Mar 2014

Hello, I have bought an THL W200S and it arrived today. ik put the adapter in and let it charge for 20 minutes, after that I turned it on and started playing with my phone. but when I pulled out the charger my phone fell out in 1 second or so, but the battery was in there.

From this moment I couldn't start up my phone at any way. When i have the battery in and the adapter connected, the screen flashes every 5 seconds but thats the only sign of life i can get out my phone.

I contacted the THL site and they said: " With reference to the issue you mentioned ,please remove the battery ,then reset your phone ."

I searched for a way to reset my phone but it didn't work. I hope you can help me.

Guus (sorry for my bad english)

alanrwood 10:32 27 Mar 2014

Does it work if you plug the adaptor in again. It it does work then it sounds like a faulty battery. Send it back for a replacement under Distance Selling Regulations.

GuusJanssen 11:50 27 Mar 2014

no with adapter is doesn't work either, i tried everything. Sending it back for replacement looks like the best option but i ordered it from china and it would take about a month before i get a new phone. So i wanted to find out if there was a posibility to fix it myself.

haleemakhan 08:55 29 Mar 2014

You can't fix it yourself, replacement is the fine option. I heard many complaints about Chinese phones. It's your first time, you need to get rid of it then buy new device from well-known Company.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?