is there a way

charlie12 10:29 05 Apr 2006

i have installed a hauppauge win tv hvr 1100 tuner card. everything is fine and have attached a ps 1 with success. now i have a dvd/video recorder hanging round the house doing nothing. is there a way of attaching this to the tuner card the(s video in)doesnt seem to match the tuner socket. any geniuses who speak simple language help.

BRYNIT 00:35 06 Apr 2006

You could always connect the TV aerial to the DVD/video recorder then into the Tuner card.

Tune the DVD/video in to TV card. You may need to do a full scan to tune the DVD/video in or you may be able to manually tune it in.

You can record one channel on DVD/Video and another on computer or copy from DVD/video direct to computer.

charlie12 09:39 07 Apr 2006

thanks brynit done that however i seem to have to take speaker cable out of computer and put it directly into dvd to get sound. im only mucking about because a free video from mirror wouldnt play audio on the computer ive had the problem with certain dvds before thought adding the dvd may be the answer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Adobe shows still-in-development tools, including automatically colourising black-and-white photos

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?